TO QUALIFY FOR THE WIF FILM FINISHING FUND
Project must credit a writer and/or director who identifies as a woman, or include a protagonist who identifies as a woman.
Project must be a narrative, documentary, or experimental feature or short film.
Film must be at the rough cut stage at the time of submission, with 90% of principal photography complete
- International submissions are accepted and encouraged.
- Non-English language submissions must have English subtitles.
- Student films are not accepted.
- Film must not play in public theaters (including film festivals), air on television, or stream publicly online prior to the announcement of grant winners.
In order for your film to qualify, it must be at the rough cut stage, with 90% of principal principal photography complete.
This means your film should be shot and edited to the extent that judges can clearly see the shape that the story is going to take.
ALL SUBMITTING MUST UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING ITEMS as PDFs
- A line-item budget for the film (see example)
- A finance Plan, including financing to date and financing needed to complete the film (see example)
- Bios of key crew members
- A signed and initialed filmmaker warranty. Click here to access warranty.
- Finishing Fund Submission
|Finishing Fund Submission|